Luxury barre & yoga Fiji retreat
Unfortunately, you have missed out on our 2015 Fiji retreat! However if you’d like to see what our gorgeous participants got up to (and perhaps to inspire your next trip) have a read below … (And if you’re super tempted, we still have our Bali retreat coming up in September!)
Our Fiji retreat was a divine six day yoga & barre fest at the deliciously luxe InterContinental Fiji Resort & Spa. This resort is pure heaven. If you wanted a holiday of complete indulgence and relaxation while toning your bod and filling your body with beautiful, fresh and healthy food, this was the retreat for you.
Designed to be a true “do-whatever-you-feel-like” holiday retreat, cocktails were permitted, as was lots of relaxation by the très chic adults only infinity pool.
- Daily sunrise yoga on the lawn overlooking the beach
- Daily afternoon beach barre sessions
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga session – super fun and challenging
- Beautiful, fresh, healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Twin share accommodation in a garden view room
The InterContinental Fiji Resort & Spa is seriously divine. The hotel is on the most beautiful beach on mainland Fiji, Natadola Bay (white sands and clear water). It has two pools – a huge kids pool and an incredible adults only infinity pool that overlooks the ocean. The rooms are beautiful – clean and gorgeously furnished and the service is impeccable.
Dates and daily schedule
Retreat dates: Already occurred on Saturday 1st – Thursday 6th August 2015
Check-in from 2pm (if you arrive earlier you can leave your bags at reception and have a swim)
5pm sunset beach barre
7pm welcome drink
8am sunrise yoga
9am buffet breakfast
10.30am stand up paddleboard session
12pm a-la-carte lunch
5pm beach barre
7am sunrise yoga
9am buffet breakfast
All other time is free for spa treatments, swimming, snorkling, reading and other holiday luxuries.
- Horseback riding along the beach
- Watersports – snorkling, diving, waterskiing, wakeboarding, body boarding, canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding. Refer price list (as at Feb 2013, exchange rate is approx FJ$10 = AUD$5.50)
- Spa treatments at the stunning Spa InterContinental. Refer treatment menu (as at Feb 2013, exchange rate is approx FJ$10 = AUD$5.50)
- Visit to the local village market in Sana Sana
- Visit to the Nava Caves
- 18-hole golf course
The InterContinental caters beautifully to families and you can easily arrange a nanny service during the morning yoga and afternoon barre sessions (approx AUD$8 per hour). Children over four years may attend the Kids Club for free. The Fijians are well known for loving children so don’t be surprised if your little one gets lots of kisses while they are there.