LUXURY WELLNESS RETREAT
Sunday 9th – Friday 14th September, 2018
Sometimes, to fully commit to your health and wellness goals, you need immerse yourself in them completely. With a blank slate, a fresh start, a new beginning. And could there be any better place to start afresh than in one of the world’s most spectacular and luxurious destinations?
On the back of our renowned retreats in Fiji and Bali, we are so delighted to be bringing our next wellness retreat to the heavenly Kamalaya Resort in Koh Samui. So if it’s time for to press “reset,” you’re in for a treat.
This 6-day, 5-night luxury wellness experience is solely dedicated to making you feel your absolute best. We’re talking yoga and barre sessions (hosted by Barre Body’s founder, Emma Seibold) to tone your beautiful body, and a specially designed menu to leave you feeling light, detoxified and balanced. Combined with down time for some gorgeously indulgent pampering (yep, that’s included too), we can’t think of a better way to cleanse, rejuvenate, unwind and renew.
WHERE IS IT?
We’ll be retreating at Kamalaya Koh Samui, which is Thailand’s award-winning Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa resort.
Centred around a monk’s cave that once served Buddhist monks as a place of meditation and spiritual retreat, this is the perfect spot to grow, reset and renew your spirit.
- Accommodation at the gorgeous Kamalaya for 5 nights
- Airport pickup and welcome drink
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, from Kamalaya’s amazing detox menu
- Daily barre classes with Barre Body founder, Emma Seibold
- 1 x75 mins Lotus Scrub and Wrap
- 2 x 30 mins Far Infrared Sauna treatments
- 1x 60 mins Royal Ayurvedic Massage or 1 x 75 mins Reiki
- 1x 90 mins Vital Essence Oil Massage or 1 x 90 mins Traditional Thai Massage
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance at Kamalaya’s scheduled daily holistic fitness activities (Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, ?Meditation, Qi Gong and Tai Chi)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sunscreen for soaking up the sun as you relax by the pool
- Your favourite activities to unwind and relax (books, podcasts, a journal, etc.)
- Your lovely self, ready to become the very best version of you
Sunday 9th – Friday 14th September, 2018 (6 days, 5 nights)
WHAT’S THE INVESTMENT?
Single room – $3400
Twin share – $2800
*Various room types are limited and available until sold out.
HOW DO I BOOK?
While we’d love to take you all, places are limited. Please secure your booking with a non-refundable deposit ASAP. Find out all the details right here.
We recommend you book your flights as soon as possible to take advantage of flight specials, and we also suggest that you purchase travel insurance.